What we are working on?
No matter what we’re working on for clients, we almost always immerse ourselves in helping design a strategy that provokes important, supplemental ideas to make the advertising more interesting and more productive. Here’s a look at what we’re up now.
Developed a device-independent internet-based database for a manufacturer’s sales team. Database was updated automatically so it is always current.
Converted traditional sales and advertising program to internet (including microsite, animated video, engineering interviews and downloadable sales flyers). The result? Improved reach and reduced marketing costs by one-third.
For financial institutions:
- Developed an online Reg E Opt-In, Online Account Opening for banks
- Created a web-delivered Deposit Account Referral programs 24/7
- Created an ADA friendly website to accommodate recent federal rules
- Created an Intranet for sharing information, collaboration and getting things done.
- Wrote website policy and procedure
- Developed a DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) defense of bank website
For bank trade associations:
We migrated paper-based membership data to an online, member-directed and fully searchable database – a neat little trick that saved our client $21K the first year and close to $50K in succeeding years.